The Office Production Coordinator will facilitate the move out of our current SFFILM FilmHouse space in North Beach. This position will be responsible for packing, moving furniture, cleaning, and getting us moved out of our office in a timely manner. This role will do drop offs to the landfill and other donation centers around San Francisco as needed.
This is an hourly contract position, estimating 80 hours of work between September 13 – October 15.
- Manage overall timeline and deliverables for an efficient move out of current office space
- Pack and move furniture, framed artwork, computers, kitchen items, and other items, including many fragile items, from current office space and move them to new office space.
- Manage drop offs to Goodwill, Salvation Army, Recology, etc.
- Manage rental, packing, and driving of U-Haul or other large van, as needed
- Coordinate pickups for the giving away of furniture and other office supplies to staff, volunteers and general public (via Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, etc.)
- Organize and collect office IT, media and electronic equipment, coordinating with IT vendor to ensure safe transportation and storage
- Oversee removal of AV system, working with external contractors as needed
- Support the SFFILM Makers team in coordinating with filmmakers to collect personal belongings
- Support the creation of a storage plan for the new office space, mapping a timeline for moving out of current storage units
- Point of contact for storage spaces, including Public Storage and Clutter (our off-site storage service)
- Clean and make sure space is ready for final walk through with building management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able and comfortable performing heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- Must be proactive, communicative, and able to work with minimal supervision and a limited budget
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, to prioritize effectively, and to respond to last-minute requests
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record, and be comfortable driving a van, U-Haul, or other oversized vehicle. Offer will be contingent upon approval from our insurance.