Become a Patron
Members at our Patron Levels provide important philanthropic support to SFFILM. Your gift is crucial and appreciated. In exchange, we offer access to our most exclusive events and benefits during the SFFILM Festival and year-round.
Deepen your engagement and help us fulfill our mission by participating as a supporter at one of these levels. With your help we can continue to present the compelling films and bold artists shaping our world today.
If you are already a member of the SFFILM Community, thank you for your continued support.
Renew your membership to join us for another year of celebrating cinema.
- One SFFILM all-access pass: SFFILM Festival + Doc Stories
- Hospitality Lounge access for one guest
- Invitations to intimate discussions and Q&As with top filmmakers and talent
- Recognition in SFFILM Festival Program Guide
- $2,125 tax-deductible portion of donation*
- Two SFFILM all-access passes: SFFILM Festival + Doc Stories
- Hospitality Lounge access for two guests
- Concierge reservation services and reserved seating for the Festival, Doc Stories, and special screenings (when available)
- $4,400 tax-deductible portion of donation*
All of the above, plus:
- On-screen recognition: SFFILM Festival and year-round
- Opportunity to sponsor a program, including:
- Verbal recognition from the stage
- 10 premiere seating tickets
- Meet with a member of the programming team to curate a customized Festival experience
- Invitation for two to SF Honors screening and event
- Invitation for two to SFFILM’s annual party at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City
- $9,400 tax-deductible portion of donation*
*Benefits may be waived in order to take an additional write-off. Tax-deductible amounts are based on average usage.
In light of IRS guidelines, in order for SFFILM to accept payment from a donor-advised fund (DAF) or foundation, payment must be for the full value of the membership, with a second method of payment for goods and services provided from either a personal or corporate account. The goods and services amount cannot be subtracted from the overall item price. Please consult with your tax advisor.
SFFILM (San Francisco Film Society) is a recognized 501(c)(3) organization, Federal Tax ID: 94-2663216.