Make A Meaningful Contribution
Members at our Patron Levels provide important philanthropic support to SFFILM. Your gift is crucial and appreciated. In exchange, we offer access to our most exclusive events and benefits during the SFFILM Festival and year-round.
Deepen your engagement and help us fulfill our mission by participating as a supporter at one of these levels. With your help we can continue to present the compelling films and bold artists shaping our world today.
If you are already a member of the SFFILM Community, thank you for your continued support.
Renew your membership to join us for another year of celebrating cinema.
- One SFFILM Festival all-access pass (for in-person and online events)
- One SFFILM Doc Stories all-access pass (for in-person and online events)
- Invitations to intimate discussions and Q&As with top filmmakers and talent (online or in-person)
- Access for two to the Hospitality Lounge (when available)
- Recognition in SFFILM Festival Program Guide
- 2,111 tax-deductible*
- One additional SFFILM Festival all-access pass (for in-person and online events) – QTY 2
- One additional SFFILM Doc Stories all-access pass (for in-person and online events) – QTY 2
- Access for two to the SFFILM Festival Hospitality Lounge (when available)
- Reserved seating at select theatres year-round (when available, once in-person programming resumes)
- Concierge reservation services
- $4,462 tax-deductible*
All Auteur benefits, plus:
- On-screen recognition at the SFFILM Festival and year-round
- Opportunity to sponsor a program of your choice, which includes:
- Verbal recognition in opening remarks
- 10 complimentary tickets with premiere theatre seating, when in-person programming resumes
- Virtual introduction to talent (when available)
- A meeting with the SFFILM Executive Director or Director of Programming to curate a personalized Festival experience
- Invitation for two to our annual SF Honors dinner party featuring major talent, when in-person programming resumes
- $9,462 tax-deductible*
*Benefits may be waived in order to take an additional write-off. Tax-deductible amounts are based on average usage.
In light of IRS guidelines, in order for SFFILM to accept payment from a donor-advised fund (DAF) or foundation, payment must be for the full value of the membership, with a second method of payment for goods and services provided from either a personal or corporate account. The goods and services amount cannot be subtracted from the overall item price. Please consult with your tax advisor.
SFFILM (San Francisco Film Society) is a recognized 501(c)(3) organization, Federal Tax ID: 94-2663216.