Become a Patron
Members at our Patron Levels provide important philanthropic support to SFFILM. In exchange, we offer access to our most exclusive events and benefits during the SFFILM Festival and year-round.
Deepen your engagement by participating as a supporter at one of these levels. Your generosity helps us bring films from around the world to Bay Area audiences, expand the resources we can offer to students and teachers, and invest in the next generation of filmmakers.
Renew your membership or join today!
- One SFFILM all-access pass: SFFILM Festival + Doc Stories
- Hospitality Lounge access for one guest
- Invitations to intimate discussions and Q&As with top filmmakers and talent
- Recognition in print and digital materials
- Two SFFILM all-access passes: SFFILM Festival + Doc Stories
- Hospitality Lounge access for two guests
- Concierge reservation services and reserved seating (when available)
All of the above, plus:
- On-screen recognition: SFFILM Festival and year-round
- Opportunity to sponsor a program, including:
- Verbal recognition from the stage
- 10 premiere seating tickets
- Meet with a member of the programming team to curate a customized Festival experience
- Invitation for two to SF Honors screening and event
- Invitation for two to SFFILM’s annual party at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City
Not all SFFILM Memberships are fully tax-deductible. Benefits may be waived in order to take an additional write-off. With questions, please contact SFFILM at Development@sffilm.org.
SFFILM (San Francisco Film Society) is a recognized 501(c)(3) organization, Federal Tax ID: 94-2663216.