SFFILM’s Development Department seeks a dependable, organized, team-oriented person to join us this summer, assisting with membership, fundraising strategy and implementation. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity. This internship requires a commitment of 2-3 days a week (approximately 12-20 hours per week) and starts in early June and ends in mid-August. This position requires attendance at some evening events this summer.
- Interact with SFFILM’s fundraising constituents – including sponsors, donors and members.
- Provide assistance to Membership Coordinator at Member Screenings and other public-facing SFFILM events.
- Interface with SFFILM members, acting as customer service representative.
- Process memberships and acknowledgement letters, assisting with benefit tracking and fulfillment.
- Liaise with Box Office to fulfill occasional ticket orders.
- Help manage invite & RSVP lists.
- Other administrative support as needed.
- Detail-oriented, able to take instruction, and take initiative when appropriate.
- Outgoing and friendly personality with an excellent, professional demeanor. The intern represents SFFILM when speaking with constituents.
- Must be able to express yourself clearly, thoroughly and politely.
- Must be able to work some evenings.
- Ability to multitask and exhibit consistent follow-through; can work under time constraints.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office a plus.
- Fluency in English required