SFFILM’s Development Department seeks a dependable, organized, team-oriented person to join us this summer, assisting with membership, fundraising strategy and implementation. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity. This internship requires a commitment of 2-3 days a week (approximately 12-20 hours per week) and starts in early June and ends in mid-August. This position requires attendance at some evening events this summer.
Please email a single PDF of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply. Specify which internship you are applying for in the Subject Line; if you are applying for multiple internships, list all in the Subject Line. Deadline to apply is Tuesday September 3rd.
- Interact with SFFILM’s constituents – including sponsors, donors and members.
- Support database organization and maintenance
- Process memberships and acknowledgement letters, assisting with benefit tracking and fulfillment.
- Work with SFFILM’s Membership team by responding to calls and emails from members, acting as customer service representative.
- Provide assistance to Membership team at Member Screenings and other public-facing SFFILM events. Help manage invite & RSVP lists
- Research projects providing landscape of opportunities for SFFILM.
- Solicit in-kind partners such as restaurants, caterers, food purveyors and beverage sponsor to support SFFILM events.
- Manage sponsor benefits tracking and on-site activations.
- Work closely with the Box Office to fulfill occasional ticket orders.
- Other administrative support as needed.
- Detail-oriented and resourceful, able to take instruction, and take initiative when appropriate.
- Outgoing and friendly personality with an excellent, professional demeanor. The intern represents SFFILM when speaking with constituents.
- Expresses one’s self clearly, thoroughly and politely.
- Must be able to work some evenings.
- Ability to multitask and exhibit consistent follow-through; can work under time constraints.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office a plus.
- Fluency in English required