The Guest Office Coordinator acts as a liaison for visiting guests at the festival, including coordinating travel, accommodations, transportation, and attendance at screenings and events. Entertainment industry and/or festival experience required. Must have excellent communication skills.
This is a full-time, temporary position that runs from February 24, 2020, until April 29, 2020.
- Acts as main point of contact for a certain segment of guests at the Festival.
- Duties include: sending invitations, making travel & accommodation arrangements, arranging transportation, creating itineraries, arranging badges and tickets, and any additional correspondence pertaining to attendance.
- Works with Guest Office Manager to book all travel and accommodations within given budget.
- Is present for load-in of screenings and events with assigned guests in attendance, to act as a liaison between Guests, Programmers, Theater Operations, and other Staff.
- Works with Transportation department to arrange ground transportation as necessary.
- Works with the Special Events Manager and Executive Assistant to manage guest invitations to receptions and dinners.
- Troubleshoots any guest-related issues with diplomacy, levelheadedness, and consideration of resources.
- Maintains guest details in FilemakerPro database.
- Entertainment industry and/or festival experience required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and timelines.
- Excellent decision-making and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be welcoming and comfortable interacting with people with vastly different backgrounds and roles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and experienced in database usage (FilemakerPro preferred).