This full-time position will work in close coordination with the Strategic Partnerships Manager to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward relationships with corporate partners of SFFILM prior to and during the San Francisco International Film Festival (April 8-21). Ideal candidates will be skilled listeners and eager problem solvers, with enthusiasm for creatively building relationships with new people and businesses, in order to grow the film community of San Francisco.
This is a full-time, temporary role from February 3 – April 23
- Work with the Partnerships team on pre-Festival partnership management and sales.
- Solicit and steward partners in the Bay Area business community, with a focus on hotel partners, restaurants, and food and beverage providers.
- Secure food and beverage partners that support Opening and Closing Nights, the Festival Lounge, and filmmaker meals during the Festival.
- Work with hotels in San Francisco to obtain complimentary lodging for Festival guests.
- Sell onscreen ads for the Festival pre-screening slideshow to community businesses.
- Lead administrative process of obtaining signed letters of agreement, collection of media assets, and tracking benefit fulfillment for Festival sponsors.
- Liaise between the Partnerships and Communications teams to effectively track partner benefit fulfillment across an array of digital and print marketing platforms.
- Manage the door at Festival events, greet guests, and assist in hosting sponsors and other VIPs.
- Assist with sponsor activations during the Festival.
- Accurately track sponsor data in the donor database and provide reports upon request.
- Attend special events and work in the evening on occasion, including longer hours during the SFFILM Festival.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years’ experience in fundraising, customer experience, project/relationship management, or other relevant positions.
- Accurate typing skills, acute attention to detail, and strong multitasker.
- Superior customer service skills with an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with a CRM or donor database a bonus.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and remain graceful under pressure.
- Self-starter with can-do approach to new tasks.