Make a Gift
At SFFILM, we believe in the power of film to inspire, entertain, and change the world. We are continuing to produce online events, prepare for a safe and exciting return to live gatherings, and provide crucial grants to filmmakers. We plan to come back into the community stronger than ever, and we need your help.
There are a number of ways to become involved, ranging from becoming a member to supporting our work in youth Education or Artist Development.
Your unrestricted gift is the best way to support SFFILM! These contributions support our year-round work championing the very best films and filmmakers, and enable us to share new perspectives, build empathy, and galvanize change through film. Fully tax-deductible.
Make a gift
DEDICATED PROGRAM SUPPORT: SFFILM Education
- Make a positive impact on the next generation of storytellers! Help us introduce students (ages 6 to 18) to international film and the art of filmmaking.
- SFFILM Education programs promote media literacy, deepen insights into other cultures, enhance foreign language aptitude, develop critical thinking skills, and inspire a lifelong appreciation of cinema.
- Fully tax-deductible.
DEDICATED PROGRAM SUPPORT: SFFILM Makers
- SFFILM provides critical support to filmmakers worldwide. We believe in championing a wide range of voices and perspectives, with a focus on those that have been historically underrepresented.
- Your gift will directly support giving filmmakers greater access to resources that further their artistic goals and careers.
- Fully tax-deductible.
Employers of all sizes have matching gift programs that will match or even double your tax-deductible contributions to SFFILM. Check with your personnel or finance office to find out if your company offers this as a benefit.
If so, simply obtain a matching gift form, fill it out, and send it to: Development@sffilm.org
You can also search your database for our tax-ID or legal name: 94-2663216 (San Francisco Film Society)
To make a stock donation please contact
Carrie Cottini, Deputy Director of Development
In-Kind gifts are a creative way to support SFFILM while building brand visibility among film-going audiences.
SFFILM accepts in-kind donations including but not limited to:
- Goods such as food and beverages for special events; computer hardware; and office equipment
- Services including hotel accommodations and transportation; housing and meeting space; equipment rentals; and administrative
- Expertise like legal, tax or business advice; marketing and website development; and strategic planning
- And more!
To make an in-kind contribution please contact
Tiffany Rapp-Sekine, Associate Director of Strategic Partnerships
To learn more, please visit our Partnerships page.