Make a Gift
At SFFILM, we believe in the power of film to inspire, entertain, and change the world. There are a number of ways to become involved, ranging from becoming a member to supporting our work in youth education or artist development.
Your unrestricted gift is the best way to support SFFILM! These contributions support our year-round work enabling us to share new perspectives, build empathy, and galvanize change through the art and craft of film. Fully tax-deductible.
Make a gift
Tribute + Memorial Gifts
Celebrate a loved one by making a tribute or memorial gift in their honor. The chosen recipient will receive a beautiful card sent by email or postal mail letting them or their family know about the gift in their name. Fully tax-deductible.
Dedicate A Gift
Program Support: SFFILM Education
Make a positive impact on the next generation of storytellers! Help us introduce students (ages 6 to 18) to international film and the art of filmmaking.
- SFFILM Education programs promote media literacy, deepen insights into other cultures, enhance foreign language aptitude, develop critical thinking skills, and inspire a lifelong appreciation of cinema.
- Fully tax-deductible.
Program Support: SFFILM Makers
SFFILM provides critical support to filmmakers worldwide. We believe in elevating a wide range of voices and perspectives, with a focus on those that have been historically excluded.
- Your gift will directly support giving filmmakers greater access to resources that further their artistic goals and careers.
- Fully tax-deductible.
Employers of all sizes have matching gift programs that will match or even double your tax-deductible contributions to SFFILM. Check with your personnel or finance office to find out if your company offers this as a benefit.
If so, simply obtain a matching gift form, fill it out, and send it to: Development@SFFilm.org.
You can also search your database for our tax-ID or legal name: 94-2663216 (San Francisco Film Society)
To make a stock donation please contact Carrie Cottini, Deputy Director of Development at 415-561-5043 or CCottini@SFFilm.org.
In-Kind gifts are a creative way to support SFFILM while building brand visibility among film-going audiences.
SFFILM accepts in-kind donations including but not limited to:
- Goods such as food and beverages for special events; computer hardware; and office equipment
- Services including hotel accommodations and transportation; housing and meeting space; equipment rentals; and administrative
- Expertise like legal, tax or business advice; marketing and website development; and strategic planning
- And more! Visit our Partnerships page for details.
To make an in-kind contribution please contact Tiffany Rapp-Sekine, Associate Director of Strategic Partnerships, at 415-561-5049 or TRappsekine@SFFilm.org