The Festival HQ Coordinator supports the Festival HQ Manager and Assistant Manager in the build out and daily management of the Festival Lounge and temporary office spaces, acting as the main Production Assistant for Festival HQ team.
This is a full-time, temporary role from April 1 – April 24, 2020.
- Assist with build out of Festival HQ, Lounge, and satellite offices.
- Act as host for festival guests, maintaining clean, well-stocked hospitality spaces.
- Assist with office management for temporary office spaces, clearly communicating policies and procedures to staff, and maintaining clean, well-stocked office spaces and organizing inventory, including setting up staff coffee and breakfast when needed .
- Assist with tracking inventory of all food, beverage, and other product.
- Assist with training and management of Festival HQ volunteers.
- Assist with set up and break down of events taking place in the Festival Lounge .
- Support setup and breakdown of all festival venues.
- Support collection of data from Lounge, such as attendance numbers, to share with all departments .
- Create a written wrap-report and summary of all necessary timeline info.
- Possess attitude, cooperative spirit, and a go-getter mentality.
- Be friendly, welcoming and comfortable interacting with people with vastly different backgrounds and roles.
- Excellent decision-making and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and comfort in organizational systems such as Excel.
- Be comfortable with the heavy lifting and labor inherent in loading in and out festival sites.
- Possess great energy and efficiency.
- Candidate should have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.