SFFILM’s Development team seeks a dependable, team-oriented person to join us this spring leading up to, and during the 2020 San Francisco International Film Festival (April 8-21, 2020). This is a highly customer-service-oriented position, so you are a high energy people person who excels in interpersonal communications (and a love of film is a plus).
This is a part-time position from March 23 – April 6, 2020 then a full-time, temporary role from April 7 – April 21, 2020.
- Interact with SFFILM’s Development constituents – including members, patrons, donors, foundation partners, providing top-tier concierge ticketing service.
- Work closely with the Box Office to fulfill ticket orders ensuring accuracy and delivery to theater or e-delivery.
- Act as a Development liaison to greet constituents at screenings and various Festival events.
- Support the team with reserved seating at screenings ensuring a seamless guest experience.
- Collaboratively work with team members in production of receptions and events.
- Provide general administrative support including mailing projects and customer service duties as needed.
- Detail-oriented and resourceful, able to take instruction and take initiative when appropriate.
- Professional demeanor, positively representing SFFILM to our various constituents.
- Outgoing and friendly personality with excellent customer service skills.
- Expresses one’s self clearly, thoroughly and politely.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to multitask and exhibit consistent follow-through and works under time constraints and pressure.
- Fluency in English is required.